Q. It’s circle time. Time for us to open up and share. Can you tell us FIVE quirky habits or things about you? We all have them…
J.J.’ Quirky Habits:
1. I read on my iPhone… While my perfectly good Kindle is sitting in arm’s reach. My last three books were read entirely on my phone. I read at the airport, in the car, at the grocery store, on my couch. It drives my husband crazy.
2. I refuse to know how much I weigh. When I go to the doctor’s and am *forced* to get one the scale, I close my eyes or turn around backward. Why ruin a perfectly good day with that information?
3. I’m an obsessive cleaner even though I hate it. I clean my house every weekend, top to bottom, and complain the whole time. (Ask my husband. He will confirm.) I have no idea why I do this.
4. I iron everything. Including jeans. Call it a fear of the inevitable wrinkle.
5. When I’m nervous, upset, bored, or just being me, I pull out my eyelashes. It’s the number one habit I can’t seem to break and actually has some long clinical name I can’t pronounce or spell.